The Supermama Upcycling Workshop featuring Singapore Airlines Serviceware is a specially designed walk-in DIY upcycling experience which includes retired Serviceware previously produced for Singapore Airlines Business Class flights.
Every workshop will come with a choice of Tall Mug or a Square Tray, and includes a specially illustrated A6 sized decal for every participant to create your own personalised upcycled serviceware.
All service ware presented in this collaboration were launched in conjunction with the inaugural A380 flight in 2007 for Singapore Airline Business Class flights. They are new and unused.
Book your session today!
- Singapore Airlines Serviceware
- Types: Tall Mug or Square Tray
- Participants can select from 2 different A6 sized decal designs on site.
- Decals are illustrated by Supermama inspired by visual elements of air travel.
- Please book an appointment here to do the workshop in-store at Supermama @ National Museum of Singapore
- For in-store experience, pls note that participants have to put on their face mask at all times.
- The estimated firing process will take between 5 to 7 days and will be delivered to you.
- Delivery fee will be automatically reflected upon booking.
- Each porcelain piece is fired overglaze and differs in colours and textures from our general collection which is fired underglaze in Japan.
- All items sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Items are sold as-is and may contain slight imperfections due to heritage and the upcycling process.
- Designed & Fired in Singapore